Nintendo Digest: Day 1 of E3 2013
Welcome to the first edition of MiniFortress.com’s Nintendo Digest. The Nintendo Digest is a news hub where you will be able to find all the hottest Nintendo news stories. The current plan will see a Nintendo Digest hub posted on MiniFortress.com at least three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). Also, the Nintendo Digest will provide recurring, original content that won’t be found within the other pages of MiniFortress.com.
Will you see the Nintendo Digest on a daily basis? Sometimes, depending on how many newsworthy stories there are to post. So, why are we changing the way we deliver news? We feel the blog method we currently use is over done. Every person and their mother is now creating a video game website using the exact same formula, and we feel it’s becoming tired. We are using the Nintendo Digest format to set us apart from those other websites.
Explore the Nintendo Digest
Electronic Arts (EA) has confirmed that a version of FIFA 14 will be coming to the Nintendo 3DS, and strangely enough, the Wii. Obviously, neither game will be developed using EA’s new EA Sports Ignite Engine, because they’ve already confirmed that the Xbox One and PS4 will be the only two consoles to support the engine. Actually, no concrete details are available for either version of FIFA 14 on Nintendo hardware.
Source: Press Release
Just Dance 2014 will be coming to both the Wii, and Wii U consoles on October 8, 2013. Just Dance 2014 will introduce an online multiplayer mode called “World Dance Floor.” World Dance Floor will let players join a virtual crew and compete against friends, or anyone in the world. Players will also be able to track – and compare – stats on the game’s global leader boards. Players can also dance as the lead role with accompanying back up dancers in a new mode called “On Stage Mode.” A Wii U specific mode, “Party Master,” will build upon the “Puppet Master Mode” from Just Dance 2013 by adding more MC options.
Here is a confirmed list of tracks for Just Dance 2014:
- Feel This Moment—Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
- Pound The Alarm—Nicki Minaj
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Kiss You—One Direction
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)—David Guetta ft. Sia
- Turn Up The Love—Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive
- Troublemaker—Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
- Candy—Robbie Williams
- I Will Survive—Gloria Gaynor
- Watch_Dogs – Exposed Trailer
- Hometown Story – E3 2013 Trailer
- Disney Infinity – E3 2013 Trailer – For Your Consideration
- Disney Infinity – E3 2013 B-Roll Footage
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – E3 2013 Trailer
- Rayman Legends – Epic Trailer
- Rayman Legends – E3 2013 Gameplay Trailer
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Scope Trailer
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – The Blacklist Begins Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag – E3 2013 Cinematic Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag – E3 2013 Horizon Trailer
- Just Dance 2014 – E3 2013 Trailer
“Toad: It’s time for Toad to be a fighter in the Smash Bros. series, and why not? He has adventured alongside the Mario Bros. a few times and has proved to be a valuable asset. Toad does have a few unique characteristics that could easily translate into special moves. Toad is strong and fast – as seen in Super Mario Bros. 2 – which could let him pluck and throw vegetables at blinding speeds. Toad’s mushroom cap could also make for a devastating headbutt attack.”