Another Construct 2 project is headed to the Wii U, this time from a developer known as Bear Box Media. Announced today, Bear Box Media will be bringing its 2D, gravity-based platformer.
Players take control of a character whom must travel through an organism to destroy the cause of a virus. However, players will only be able to launch the character from cannon to cannon, and they can’t survive outside them for more than a few seconds. Players will also be able to collect pills along the way to help them steer through the organism.
Internal Invasion is an interesting looking game and is expected to launch for $4.99.
DrinkBox Studios will be bringing their Lucha Libre inspired Guacamelee to the Wii U eShop. Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition will bring all the game’s DLC, as well as new content including new levels, bosses, and abilities for the player to use.
No release date has been announced, but the trailer says the game is coming soon.
Nintendo DSi owners will recognize Abyss from the DSiWare service. Now, EnjoyUp Games is bringing the title to Wii U.
Abyss takes place in the year 3024 and challenges gamers to search for natural resources, called Gaia energy stones, in the darkest depths of the ocean. Gamers must utilize a light on Nep2no, a biomechanical robot able to withstand extreme pressure, though this light slowly diminishes, forcing players to navigate as quickly as possible.
Abyss for Wii U will feature 12 missions, as well as 8 additional missions in the game’s dark mode, a competitive two-player mode, updated graphics, remixed music, and Off-TV gameplay.
Looks like Activison still has some support left in their tank for the Wii U version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. Yesterday, a huge update for the game was pushed to Wii U owners. This new update includes new map “Free Fall,” playable in every mode, and a large list of stability and general fixes.
Here is the full list of updates:
- Free Fall multiplayer map is now available and added to various playlists.
- Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen.
- Fix for a rare bots crash.
- Improved operations functionality.
- Fix for broken operations – playing a ranked game will restore operations
- Fixed an issue where throwing a tactical grenade could cause the player to switch weapons
- Fixed a Lobby Migration issue that would force the Create a Soldier screen to close
- Fix to keep the Grenade Cook Timer from becoming difficult to see
- Fixed an inconsistency in the presentation of profile names when switching controllers
- Fixed an issue that could occur at the start of a Safeguard match where the friends list would become inaccessible
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard on the Wii U GamePad would not automatically re-open after changing Loadouts
- Fix for Leaderboards no longer updating properly after a disc eject
- Fixed a stuck spot that could be entered while crouching near an overturned table (Siege)
- Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist.
- Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts.
- Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle.
- Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights.
- Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes.
- Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation.
- Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM.
- Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact.
- Various additional fixes
Like in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, King Dedede’s charge attack can overheat, causing him to self-inflict damage.
Bumpers are coming back to the Super Smash Bros. series, and much like other items from the series, Bumpers are getting a brand new look. The designers have put a lot more detail into the bumper, including some detail behind the bumper, an area that will rarely be seen by the player.
KnapNok Games, developer of the zany Spin the Bottle, and Nifflas, developer of Knytt Underground, are teaming up to bring an atmospheric space adventure to the Wii U eShop.
Gamers take control of a spaceship in Affordable Space Adventures, with a goal of navigating and exploring a planet full of security systems. Players will have to use stealth to avoid detection and solve unique puzzles along the way.
Affordable Space Adventures is expected to be released this fall.
Looks like Dedenne will emerge from a Pokeball in Super Smash Bros. U.
Good news for Waluigi fans; the purple-clad villain is returning to the Super Smash Bros. Series. Bad news for Waluigi fans; the villainous eggplant will reprise his role as an assist trophy and won’t be a playable character.
Zordix, developer of Aqua Moto Racing 3D, will be bringing a new iteration of the game to the Wii U eShop. The Wii U version – being dubbed Aqua Moto Racing Utopia – will feature improved water physics, local and online play, and new environments.
The game is currently in development with no release date in sight at the moment.
Tomorrow, Zen Studios is unleashing CastleStorm: From Outcast to Savior, the first of two planned DLC expansion packs, upon Wii U owners.
Outcast to Savior features a new Royal Guard faction, new environments, an unlikely hero, 20 new battles, new weapons, and Skirmish and Survival levels. Gamers can get all this for just $2.99.
The other expansion pack, The Warrior Queen, will also be coming to the Wii U, though no release date has been confirmed at the moment.
Source / 2